A Self Portrait...

18 May 2015

Drifting and Thinking

Odd day should have done more I've got to start packing things up decide what to take and what might as well be left. I won't need much not at first from what I'm being told I might not need much at all! In any event I don't want to do a full move twice in what may well be as many months.

Strange day rain, worry, more rain more worry.  I know there are some vulnerable people involved, part of me wants to kind of sieve them out and then I remind myself all bullies are weak and vulnerable that's why they're bullies and those vulnerable people loved what they were doing for as long as they thought they would never be caught.

Didn't seem to occur to them that capture was not up to them or me and now its too late I can't sieve the vulnerable out if I do that it would be unfair to the others, it would also be dangerous for me they have stolen so much of my life that if I don't stop all of them one of them will use the pictures and other information, is probably already dreaming about how s/he could get away with it and there could well be more than one.

One of them said they were shocked to find I want redress as if such a thing had put a dent in my halo! There never was a halo not on any of us but there was crime and increasingly serious crime at that. The moment they appeared at my house was the moment I knew I had to stop them. It made me ill and like every victim it made me want justice.

I'm looking forward to moving this place is bad for me and the more I look the more connections to Ireland I find and that means staying is out of the question.


No comments:

Post a Comment