A Self Portrait...

28 May 2015

Its Baffling

So it is. How can anyone accuse or suspect me of being greedy? Its been going on for years and all I asked for was a name and an apology. It didn't happen, what did keep happening was growing horror that there were more involved and then people I had never met appeared apparently interested in me and my home.

You can imagine what that did and then I discovered that some of the abusers live on my very road. Yeah. It maybe that the reason they are so dismissive is they have no idea of what such an invasion does to the victim. One thing it does is confirm that my address has been shared and because of that and more than one home invasion it means safety and security are gone.

And some call me greedy. Why? Because I offer a settlement an amount that individually is less, much less, than any one of them would spend on a car or a good sofa. Its possible they don't believe the assaults but they looked at illegal photographs and probably videos and didn't think they were a major assault and invasion of privacy?

No, it doesn't work they've made my house impossible to live in and they've made no effort to offer compensation unless I add the Christmas 'offering' which was nothing more than another sick joke adding insult to injury.

I'm supposed to give up to, 'go away', as someone who it is alleged is one of them famously said, and he is right there is no going away there is only redress. Wherever I move I take the wounds with me .

People who play psychological games should know there can be no recovery unless there is also justice which oddly enough is what some of the abusers are themselves campaigning for, no, not for me of course, for people who they consider are acceptably badly wounded and on this subject I agree with my abusers the victims they support are undoubtedly owed justice and recompense.

The worrying thing is that with the kind of support they've attracted justice maybe the very thing that's denied them as I reach for justice for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment