A Self Portrait...

12 February 2015

Found ye

I know I worked it out years ago, or, how long is it two years ish? Probably. I know it was a very bad time for all concerned. I do know and apart from a little bewilderment I mean why? I understood.

Aaand I know I'm not that much into examining things. I always understood I was not supposed to know who people are. most of the time I didn't care too much I still don't why should I be fussed its not one head on a plate I want its the entire buffet with dangly bits attached so I can chop em off with a blunt razor. No one said it had to be quick.

By the way I know Vincent is one just as I know there are two Eamonn, they're not new but they are very bad actors besides Eamonn 2 was bound to be a suspect he has form.

Phil appears to be up to something there are times when he sounds positively gleeful.

About eight or so have found my home, well they would wouldn't they they were given directions and that's what's done it. Even the one or two 'friendly' ones kept the dirty little secrets of the others proving they are no more to be trusted than the worst of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment