A Self Portrait...

20 December 2014

The Addict



My beautiful Jezzie is an addict! To support her disgusting habit she has taken to stealing from the coffee table when she thinks I'm not looking. I know its her she and I are the only ones who even like them.
Yesterday we ran out OMG the fuss! In the end I had to give in and get on to Tesco for fresh supplies and this morning they arrived: Ten bags of chocolate eclairs.
Jezzie is very protective of her stash she has taken up an aggressive stance beside the coffee table, you must remember the coffee table its the one Freddie made for Mum and Dad it really doesn't need her paws all over it.
We now have enough eclairs to, I hope, see me and the addict through until after Christmas when she is going cold turkey and I am going on a diet. it was a big mistake to buy them at all after Christmas we are not having sweets in the house.
Do you know she eats her meat until she sees me go into the living room then she follows me in, sits in front of me and points her chin at the eclairs its unmistakable.
Ho hum the other two are in the garden the eclairs are on the table Jezzie is watching the eclairs, I'm watching her...and the eclairs...Naughty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment