A Self Portrait...

13 December 2014

Blogging

I doubt I'll ever really stop although any blog named Pippakin and any of mine on other sites may well be discontinued. It depends, is all according, in the lap of the Gods, particularly mine. I'm very fragile I might without going into too great detail attempt to explain what such anxiety feels like. How many people worry that their cats and dogs will come home safe even from their own gardens?

I don't know, what I do know is that it aint over until its agreed and I aint agreed nuffin, which is not surprising because I aint been offered nuffin.

It occurred to me that to do something or in this case to stop doing things that others don't want me to do anyway is, well, to put it bluntly, surrender and that no matter how fragile I am is not going to happen

Know what will go - and why

No comments:

Post a Comment