A Self Portrait...

27 October 2016

How Come

We never notice our poxy shoes have sprung a leak the size of piggin Watergate until we're too far from home to walk back and so end up squelching through puddles and watching bubbles burst from the side of what was once the sole of our shoe. And before some twat asks why waste time looking at your feet in such situations, its important to watch! bad enough if the waters slithering in through the sole how much worse if it also pours in over the top of the shoe?

I have shoes, in fact for someone who doesn't really like shoes at all and spends most of the year in flip flops I have lots of shoes. Its too bad I only ever take one pair outside...I've had it with shoes.

Well of course it unsettled me squelching into town wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I decided the miserable dump wasn't worth getting dressed up for,, and that's not fair many of the people I see in town are really lovely, kind salt of the earth people, its a pity the rest of them are the spawn of Satan. Anyway I think someone spotted my Gucci watch and now thinks I robbed a jewelers. Up her leg. I bought it from a stall in Norwich about ten years ago its about as Gucci as I am but I will say this it cost less than a tenner, keeps excellent time, and you can only tell its not Gucci if you look closely enough to see most of the 'gold' has faded away.

I did what little shopping I had to do, I was going to order online but I think I do that too often, spend more money on rubbish when I do, and don't get any exercise. How was I to know it was going to bucket down as soon as I reached the main road...

No comments:

Post a Comment