A Self Portrait...

21 October 2016

This Site Can't be Reached!

The trouble with some, ahem, cough, snarl, 'communities' is in spite of all the evidence against them and of which they are fully aware, they manage to talk themselves into believing they are victims. This happens because unsurprisingly their guilt is the one subject they can't share with anyone outside the 'community'. So what you get is the same discredited, dishonest and fictitious nonsense regurgitated until the 'community' believes its own lies.

Not good enough, not acceptable and not an encouraging sign of future anonymity is it?

I suggest the teensy little problem be fixed before I get impatient. I want my freedom and my anonymity returned I take very little interest in what the 'community' want and I will not be held by any agreement I wasn't fully informed of and didn't in anyway agree to be part of, its a little thing called equality.

You see you really can't decide you have reached an agreement with someone when you can't even admit your own name to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment