A Self Portrait...

20 July 2016

Just Saying

I love that phrase. Just saying, common as muck and obviously grabbed by some professional troll A) because it works and B) because it makes your professional troll feel superior to other genuine commenters.

I don't trust, that's it. I don't trust any of the people I've met online and some of the people I've met here in Ireland.

I don't believe the 'hand of friendship' routine. It doesn't work from those who helped to make me ill, are the reason I rarely go to town and who when I was ill did nothing more caring than breath a sigh of relief and hope they were off the hook for good.

There is no 'hook' anytime they want to tell the truth I'm right here to listen and anytime they lie I'm right here to tell the truth.

Some hide behind the excuse they don't know the others involved that is a lie and I've got five pictures, admittedly one of a couple in a car, proving the connection. True its only five pictures but they are pictures of people who came to my door, or more accurately to my garden gate, and they are as valid today as they were the day they were taken.

Of course there is more the never ending goading, threats and even at times enticing comments. All have ulterior motives one of which is to make me look like some sort of deranged fan that's probably what at least one of them told his wife.

At my age!? Be serious! I'm not a fan of anyone and the days when I felt sorry for those I thought must be sick are gone.

I do still prefer this blog I don't use it as much as of yore only because I might want to return here one day soon perhaps when I start my channel. I really aught to show the pictures

Someone stole a horse shoe from my garden and that was no more than a month or so ago. So no its not and nor can they let it be over they have too much to lose

I almost forgot! I do have some recorded telephone conversations, I record all telephone calls from suspicious sources. The last one was from Pat he wasn't connected until his mate Bernie told him his version pity he didn't tell Pat the truth, but its not the first time he's embroiled others and cost them quite a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment