A Self Portrait...

24 April 2016

No Change

I have no friends on any social media site I hope I'm polite but I'm not friendly I treat professions of friendship with deep suspicion.

Here's a list not a long one after the first I'm going to stick to the most serious criminal attacks.

Attack by professionals so serious it trended on Twitter and was mentioned on Sky News, my bewilderment, pain and concern for the rag concerned was obvious, during that attack only one attempted to intervene he was ignored. There was no friendship or common courtesy.

Hacked. Not by some thief but by the one who was desperate to retrieve evidence in hundreds of emails and he did indeed delete hundreds of emails. How unfortunate for him that I am a hoarder and because I was fairly new to the internet I had as instructed saved everything on the laptop to disk.

Stalking

Voyeurism

They shared my address, stalked my home and by someone with a key and who knew I had gone out invaded my home it can only have been one person/family although they may have had accomplices.

Illegal filming and the sharing of the film/s with an unknown number of people.

Death threats so many I've lost count.

There are no friendly warnings from such people

I don't care about the outraged screeching of those who are afraid of how much I know. Nothing any of them do is for a good cause they do it for the love of celebrity and howling that they knew this but didn't know that is irrelevant to me they did nothing when they could and should have done so much.

First it was one

Then it was six or seven

Now its hundreds and they can have no idea how many copies of the appalling film are still held somewhere.

I have no friends in social media there is no one who would dare use his or her own name unlike me their lives depend on their image I am the one who has refrained from the kind of character assassination they did to me.

Don't any of you dare talk to me of friendly warnings its years too late.

They almost destroyed me I don't think I will ever fully recover certainly not here where my every move is known and all I was doing was playing with the wonders of the internet. One email would have solved the problem but that would identify one of them so instead he deleted hundreds of my emails and stole some writing I had been toying with trying to figure out which type of writing I felt comfortable with, too late now I know.







No comments:

Post a Comment