A Self Portrait...

03 April 2016

Days of Stress

I don't know they say some days are better than others and I can see how that must be true but it doesn't feel like it today.

Today is full anger, real almost solid fury if its going away it doesn't feel like it it feels like I'm going to have to do something about it very soon.

Some would say I left it too late but they're wrong, as they so often are. For so long there were two paths one was crowded with laughter the other almost silent with determination.

I don't and never have wanted any of them to go to prison although its still a very real option. I wanted a different kind of evidence, cumulative a proving of character more than a proving of deed. I have that now and failing any agreement I must use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment