A Self Portrait...

19 January 2016

I Made a Mistake

Another one. Or, well, no, I didn't, and no I didn't forget to do something either, well I did but not til later. You can't forget something you didn't know and I didn't know. Didn't have a clue.

This is not unusual there is a long, very long, list of things I don't know, there's an even longer one of things I don't want to know, and yet another even longer list of things I wish I didn't know, but it makes no difference which end is up they get shoved down my throat anyway, like it or not.

Enough! I'm stressing. I went into town, discovered the bad news about what I didn't know, stomped around for a while, bought some fags and went home, forgetting everything else.

Twitching with anger and frustration I am.

The thing is for most of my life I had the wonderful luxury of being able to walk off anger and every other emotion, course now I live in a most uncivilised part of the world I don't walk as much, or at all.

So whenever anything upsets, angers or on increasingly rare occasions thrills me my habit and my instinct is to walk. Until now.

Except when I kind of lose it and stalk off which you will recall is what happened some weeks ago when I couldn't find my own money in my own bag in Tesco and so it was again today when I realised I'd not done something I should have done but for some reason didn't know I had to do.

And now? Now I don't know what I'm going to do but you will have noticed I did at least buy some fags.....

No comments:

Post a Comment