A Self Portrait...

23 January 2016

Again!

I forgot tea, Bewleys tea bags actually. I mean who forgets tea? Its not a disaster I have coffee and it wasn't so long ago that I was fadding on coffee, but I returned to tea and now because of my own forgetfulness I'm back with coffee at least until Monday. True I could go into town tomorrow but there's other stuff to do and it can't be done on Sunday.

I also forgot butter which is a kindofa disaster because I am currently fadding on sandwiches I know I should be eating good, healthy non sugary food, but I'm fadding on sandwiches and coleslaw instead. I think I will have enough butter if I spread it really, really thin.

Its, just, well checking the sugar content of everything ticks me off and I'm still in this gods awful trap and I hate everyone including me and making a sandwich is easier and quicker than peeling vegetables and anyway I'm not in the mood to pretend any kind of housework is either attractive or commendable.

Annnd, another thing! I'm fed up with faddie cats, they will eat this they won't eat that. I have a cupboard full of what those two don't quite fancy.

I'm too old for this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment