A Self Portrait...

30 November 2015

Sigh.....

I hate going to town for a couple of reasons one of them being I always forget something and then I get annoyed with myself, and so it was today.

It was cold, damp miserable although I do think the Christmas lights are up I've actually never seen the towns Christmas lights on but every year I do see the wires and leads trailing through the sky and I must admit seeing them creates a kind of anticipation what are they like, are there any flashing or moving lights? It doesn't matter where you live Christmas lights definitely look better when its dark and the lights are on.

I didn't do much shopping its Monday several shops were shut and anyway I didn't need much cats and dogs are catered for and the freezer is full I could probably last the week but I rather more probably won't. I forget stuff I never get home but I end up standing in the kitchen hating myself for my latest bout of amnesia.

I mean coleslaw surely to goodness if you buy the reason you want the coleslaw you would remember to buy the actual fucking coleslaw. Not me, gone are the days when I had any even the remotest connection to common sense.

I'm fed up. I don't want to be here and I forgot the pigging coleslaw and, I have now thanks to the UK prime minister and at least one of his little idiosyncrasies got to be very careful how I use a word like 'pigging'. Its a hard, hard life right enough particularly for some unfortunate pigs and anyway very few people are kind and understanding about what he did with a pig


Talking of pigs and what should be done with them: *I don't like that there are people on Twitter who actually believe they can dictate what subject and people a person, me, follows. Of course they could be employees of Twitter and I'm looking forward to the day when if no one else does it first I will out them. In fact my impatience is beginning to show. I'm kind to victims of anything especially anyone who was physically or sexually abused when they were children, but I don't like lies or fraud and this particular group have been visible for some time. 
Naturally I copied the time line and it does read well. I don't want to hear denials and nor when it gets to court will anyone else and its not like one of them hasn't got form for being a lying prat in court.
So not a good day. I should have gone to Castlebar but by the time I got myself organised it was too late, bearing in mind its twilight at 4pm and dark by 5pm. I should have gone if I had it would be done now instead of looming ahead of me like a dentist appointment.

Update 1/12/2015

There appears to have been a bit of a dust up in the dove cot which may or may not be connected to * above

No comments:

Post a Comment