A Self Portrait...

13 October 2014

I'm Doing it!

I seldom do any kind of reviews I'm not good enough to do hit or miss and nor most of the time do I care if something is a hit or a miss. Reviews are for those who make comparisons which brings me to this post it maybe a kind of a review but if it is its comparing good health with serious illness.

I wasn't going to I kind of think its time he was thrown back with the rest of the minnows where I'm sure he would rather I left him, but saying that I also think he's one of the few with potential talent and rather too sensitive nature. Which before anyone gets carried away is not to say he isn't a cruel, sarcastic bastard because he is - in spades but that's the thing about cruelty and sarcasm we all see fast enough when we're receiving the blows but rarely at all when we're doing the punching.

OK enough of that. I thought it was good, very good, loved the setting and the sense of confidence not sure if its his or the directors but its strong. Looking good, fit (ish) and strong. Well done. I knew the piece from the first video isn't it the one where I thought he was dying? Anyone who saw that would surely have to say something about this just to acknowledge the physical improvement and say be well.

I know there are dozens of excellent new offerings scrawled all over everywhere. If there are not why not? Don't get too comfortable the death of potential is when you think you've reached it.

No comments:

Post a Comment