A Self Portrait...

28 May 2013

A New Thing.

So it started off alright there was an email from someone who wanted to add me to his contacts, I said yes. Now that in itself is unusual I'm nervous of connections but this was his own name, presumably, his company I held dealt with them and I thought where's the harm.

Eejit! How often have I thought that? Aanyoldhow I decided to leave it sure I can't spend a lifetime or what remains of this one, rejecting all contact and I thought it would be safe enough. The result is I now have this whole profile thingy and it doesn't appear to give a 'retired' option so its for working people only? So I shouldn't be there. Or what?

I have acquired some contacts. I don't know them except one and if I ever catch up with him he's a smear on the carpet. I don't mind exactly. I just wasn't expecting it d'ye see. Of course I know I should have the same thing has happened every time and I really do mean every time. How the fuck is that?

The answer is me, I sussed it out, instead of going over everything as though it were a contract, which they all are, I ticked everything in a hurry and before I knew it the site had sent out I don't know how many invitations. Ok so its my own fault I get that. I do. The good news is I think I caught most of em the bad news is I'm not certain....

I can see that Mr A added all the emails he had ever received and that's fine, and its not right to block someone for no reason. I understand that too totally but its a little bit worrying I don't know where what might be called normal leads. In theory it leads nowhere, but does it? I'm going to see what if anything happens. I mean nothing should so nothing will, right? Yep.

Funny thing is usually when I join something I'm very careful, you better believe that! but this time because it was an invitation and arrived by email I just sortof dived in without thinking too much.

Be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment