A Self Portrait...

16 November 2019



MAGGIE DIED TODAY 18TH OCTOBER 2019

23 SEPTEMBER 2015

MAGGIE

peek a maggie
Aww the baby. She is a holy terror, gives off the most misleading, grovelling vibes, I’m sure its deliberate because the truth is she is the most stubborn determined tenacious little tyke ever.
She has discovered she can climb on my chair I did try to discourage her and it worked for all of about five minutes she simply does not give up. Little girl is a natural lap dog but she is afraid of heights so the lap is safe as long as she can’t reach.

Thing about that is its no longer working. Its taken a while but she has at last discovered jumping. All she has to do is keep leaping and holding until she gets a proper grip and sufficient height.

She’s on my lap I’m soft when I need hard and what with Ollie going deaf I sometimes sound quite loud too. it doesn’t work. Little girl plays humble but she never gives in. Last evening I had two cats and one Maggie on my lap. I know I could lose some weight but really my lap is not that big. I was squashed.

Not one of them would give way and get the hell down.

Some people are fooled by all the grovelling, tummy exposing and fawning as though they think poor Maggie is afraid of the merest whisper. Don’t be fooled. Little girl holds her own, has stolen Jezzies bed and steals Ollie and Jezzies food.

Stubborn little girl may have been mistreated in the past I really don’t know but I do know she has put it behind her.

Look at my beautiful girl and know that I will miss her all day every day forever

16/11/2019

A brief update so you can see where my beautiful Maggie and I began

You would not believe how much a little girl is missed, although perhaps you do already know Here is a picture of Maggie to show you how afraid she was when she arrived here. Poor little girl took a while to relax and grow in confidence but she made it. She discovered her bark and my goodness she never stopped barking at every person, car and bird. She was also a very good mouser if she found one he was quickly done for

No comments:

Post a Comment