A Self Portrait...

14 January 2018

Who Runs Blogging?

I've come to the conclusion that at its root, I was going to say heart but lets not be silly, are Europeans and some Indians. Indians don't invent things but they do tinker they are non stop tinkerers, very often they improve things but not always and not blogging sometimes they are actually dangerous because unlike most Europeans some Indians don't seem to have a stop mechanism.

There are four Indian types I know of who supposedly blog on Wordpress I say supposedly because I don't believe they do actual blogging, I don't believe they are obsessed with photography and I definitely don't believe any of them live in some idyllic rural community in India, well the open field plumbing has the potential to cause all sorts of problems starting with in most western countries the only thing to look out for on the streets is dog poo.

None of the Indian bloggers tell the truth and that's a fact.

Which leaves the Europeans and if anything they are worse, the odds on the European bloggers I've read telling the truth are minus and falling.

Who would move to a place like Glastonbury in order to be witchy? the whole of the British Isles are riddled with sacred stones, sacred trees and sacred caves, and none of them have been so thoroughly Americanized as Glastonbury not even Stonehenge. Its exactly the same as a twelve year old running off to London to meet the latest boy band because naturally she will no sooner get there than they will meet and the leader of the band will fall in love with her and they will live happily ever after, there is no adult sense to it, and that naturally confirms the suspicions of anyone who knows teachers.

It took me some time to realise that blogging attracts grifters, frauds, dreamers and the downright insane, and some of them are dangerous.

I like blogging but I really don't like or trust Wordpress. I use it for good and sufficient reason but I'm convinced it has some of the most criminal and perverted minds in the high tech world running it. I'm also convinced I'm effectively blocked from publishing blogs on Wordpress. Oh the buttons click and the blog says published but I don't think anything I post gets beyond a few corrupt conspirators and what's sad and pathetic is there's a hierarchy among the conspirators and not all of them will get the published post.

Blogger maybe less corrupt its harder for me to tell because whilst I know nothing I post is published I can't yet be sure who blocks the posts. For example this and almost everything I write is written on Blogger first - for safety and then copied and pasted onto Wordpress and I know that's necessary because one almost completed post was deleted just as I was about to publish and one post I wanted to republish was continually blocked.

A few minutes after I finally managed to publish the post the creature who was blocking it actually 'liked' my about me page in acknowledgement that A) I did it and B) he wanted me to know it wasn't a fluke he had been sat in front of his computer screen actively blocking every move I made.. Imagine the unthinking arrogance of that and then imagine how bored and even sick the blocker must have been to have nothing better to do than block me not just once but continuously for more than an hour

I am as they say coming out I want the owners of Wordpress hung from a tree. I want the truth about blogging known to everyone Gawker wasn't alone he was just caught by a richer man than anyone on Wordpress or Gawker.

Time after time we read of lunatic bloggers being forced to retract, to apologise and sometimes to pay compensation, but none of that exposes the real criminals who run Wordpress

I'm coming out, if Mick Fealty, Eamonn Mallie, Alex Kane and David Vance think its worth suing go ahead, they were the start of it all, they formed the gang that got me 'trending' on Twitter. As for Aedicula and the ex New Hampshire professor, well Aedi can't decide if he worships a suicidal boy, indigenous American Indian religion or one of the Japanese religions He pleads poverty all the time and the New Hampshire prof has his nice fat pension. All are complicit, but none quite beat the ole prof when it comes to being in your fifties and boasting about your fiance...How many fiances is that in fifty plus years?

I forgot to mention John Mooney of Keeping an Eye on whatsit fame. I can't leave him out not when he traveled all the way from the north of Ireland to county Mayo just to stand outside my garden gate with his afro haired friend to point, laugh and gawk at my house...

I haven't named Aedicula and the professor because it seems a shame to identify so many at once, but I'm sure Aedi is well known and thoroughly disliked in the Seattle area. He has an unusual attachment to his childhood home, ordinarily I would dismiss it as nothing but I suspect something he hates manifested itself when he was in his teens. It changed his life which means his adult life may not be as he once dreamed it would. The prof is not much more than an overgrown schoolboy and probably very well known for being just that they both really should have stayed away from Ireland it corrupts the weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment