A Self Portrait...

21 February 2018

All Over?

No. Not a chance. Poor oul Mooney didn’t even begin to explain where he got my address or where he and his off white friend parked their car. Of course they could have spent almost a day getting from A to B by bus I’ve done it, but it doesn’t explain the walk from town to my house. Cretins they maybe but if they didn’t know both of those are evidence of collaboration before they know it now.
Did I say WordPress stopped sending me their daily email of sales blurb? Yep, they did the last one is dated 10/01/18. I’m not bothered by it, why should I be the emails stopped the day after they would have received a little billet doux from me.
So, NO, the debt stands.
Residential properties, Jaywick near Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, UK. Stock Photo

Clacton, Essex, England

No comments:

Post a Comment