A Self Portrait...

13 January 2017

Blame Game?

No, not a game at least not to me I was and still am one against the rest I just didn't know the 'rest' was more than one and then more than six or seven. I didn't know some of 'them' were so local and I didn't know ordinary people could be cruel, so don't try the blame game on me.

I blame all of you in much the same way and for much the same reason so many of you blame yourselves. Except I'm the one who was wounded and naturally wounds heal and equally naturally some wounds are too deep, too damaging to heal. Look upon illegal filming as an inoperable wound and I blame you because you stalked me, you made an illegal film and you shared the film.

I don't know what gave any of you the idea you could do such terrible things with impunity, but I look at the ever increasing news about bloggers and web sites and I see a glimmer of a reason. Some bloggers and websites appear to have convinced themselves they are above the law, that in some mysterious way real life and consequences don't apply to them.

A couple of rich and famous people have proven the stupidity of that lie but those who hide behind others apparently still think they are protected. Really? One, six or seven, a hundred, two thousand and a famous blogging company and you think you are safe?

Their hypocrisy and deceit may not come from the top of the journalistic tree it hangs from its branches, and drips off the finger nails of teachers who only ever wanted to be writers, it glistens like spittle on the lips of those who want and need to believe but who can't believe unless they dress up like children and play.

Hurting people is not a game invading the privacy of anyone let alone the most ordinary of people is not a joke.

Did I mention more has been deleted overnight. Nothing to fear?


No comments:

Post a Comment