A Self Portrait...

24 August 2014

I've Written

About the latest crazy challenge raising funds for what Americans call ALS and what in the UK comes under the heading of Motor Neuron Disease.  Famous actors, singers and other celebrities, politicians and leaders of big business all getting drenched and/or signing a cheque to help what is a very good cause.

Today I was pleased to see members of my family getting drenched in the cause. Everyone knows the special feeling when you see your own family contributing. Its not the first time for us I think it was last year that the no make up thing happened and even I contributed and posted a picture, mind you that was a stroke of luck one of the few pictures of me and no make up.

This time it was the turn of a couple of the men in the family they got ritually soaked and were rightly praised for their efforts, then  later two little girls had a go as the icy cold water flowed one howled torn between laughter and shock the younger one she cried out but she had completed it such brave, beautiful girls.

So proud of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment